5.27.2009

Testing 1-2-3

Testing, testing 1-2-3.
Have you seen this trailer? 
Meryl Streep as Julia Child.  
Oh, my!
...
If you clicked on the link, did you notice what happened?
My super brilliant and talented and shall I say handsome husband suggested I figure out how to create a hyperlink that opens a new window instead of sending readers away from my site to be lost forever in the world wide web.
You can do this too!
...
I used the HELP tab to figure it out.
Not I per se, but "we"...you know what I mean right?
Anyways you can add target="_blank"> after the URL link in edit Html.
Maybe there is a simpler way and maybe you know it...if so please share.
Please.
I am not that blog savvy but John had good techie sense and points me in the right direction

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see that movie either!!! It's going to be so good. If only we could be movie buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo unbelievably excited to see this movie, and think it would only be right to see it with my best friend, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the best way to make links open in a new window. I do that for all my links (in posts and sidebar) and all my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. Can't wait. Sadly you get my hyped for movies, and they don't come to Canada for nearly a year. Sigh, perhaps I should hop down and see it with you?

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so hopeless at html.

    but yes, I want to see the movie! I love meryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be sing this one over the summer, loved the book. What kind of food could you sneak into that movie?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!