4.06.2009

social weekend

How was your weekend?
Mine was jam packed with social activity.
Dinner out, coffee & dessert dates, lunch in the city, birthday party and so on.
I am a lucky gal.

My upcoming birthday was celebrated.
Cake, wine tasting (John & Dee) lots of laughter.

Oh, I was blessed with several handmade gifts.
Truly a surprise.
A handbag from Red Freckle...my first animal print!

A handmade stained glass from Uncle Ron.
A bird no less.

 Dee made me a great pair of fingerless gloves (not pictured)...so my hands stay warm at the hardware store on stock day...what a nice boss!
...
Thank you R & K for the mini party...I feel honored and loved.
...
Don't forget about the giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nicole! It looks like you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing. Have I ever told you how much I love your photography?

    Happy belated!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!