4.11.2009

happy happy

As you may have heard, yesterday was my 37th birthday.
Thank you to those of you who remember and for those of who have not spoken to me in years but thank heavens for facebook were reminded...who knew I had so many friends!

Seriously, thank you.
Special shout out to a few of my mama friends...for my birthday I wanted to load up the car with some friends and head to SF for breakfast.
Since it as my birthday my wish came true.

Like ladies who lunch, Moms who break the fast! 
We headed to a favorite, la Tartine.

We feasted.
We chatted.
We gorged.
We shared.
We celebrated.

Simply heavenly...brioche bread pudding.
We were not counting calories!

We polished off nearly everything.

The ladies!
After breakfast we headed to the Ferry Building to meet another friend and to top off the morning with my favorite cookie from one of my favorite bakeries.

Oh, the love!


Cheers!
...
I had a great day of eating, chatting and celebrating.
Actually, all I did was eat.
brunch with friends in SF, dinner with my SIL & MIL & Delia in Palo Alto.
An ultimate foodie kinda day, of which I ended by reading my new book.
I feel the love.
Thank you 
Thank you
Thanks you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!