2.02.2009

oops

Sometimes you (I) have an original idea.
Sometimes you (I) don't.
Sometimes you (I) think, "Hey I could do that!"

Sometimes you (I) buy the supplies and give it a shot.
Sometimes you (I) try to wing it.
Sometimes you (I) fail.

Sometimes you (I) end up with a crooked heart.
Sometimes it is worth taking the time to draw a heart first.
Delia loves her valentine shirt despite my foibles.
...
Next time I will buy the inspiration shirt.
Nah, I doubt it.
Next time I will stitch the buttons on after I draw the heart on the tee.
If, there is a next time.
...
Life application:
Love doesn't happen all at once and often you end up with a lopsided heart.
I'll take love, crooked heart and all.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, don't beat yourself up. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I like your one-of-a-kind creation waaay better - crooked heart and all! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!