12.31.2008

movies watched

I  am still working on my top 100 list!


Movies I watched in 2008...in no particular order since I am attempting this list from memory, maybe next year I will keep a list:

Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
The Fall
Kit Kitredge, Felicity, Molly American Girl Movies
Call of the Wild
Sex and the City (2x)
Bed of Roses
PS I  Love You (2x)
The Godfather
The Pianist
Ironman
Amelie
The Last King of Scotland
The Notebook
Anchorman
Stranger Than Fiction
The Jane Austen Book Club
Miss Potter
Becoming Jane
Pride & Prejudice
Monsoon Wedding
Fireproof
Wall-E
27 Dresses
Mama Mia
Ice Age
Bella
Sabrina
Pay it Forward
Little Women
Madeline
Polar Express


Clearly I waste far to much time watching movies because so few of them are actually memorable. Several movies are repeat viewings.   I am certain I can not recall all the movies I watched, and I did not count the cheesy TV movies.
 Okay, the highlights are Bella and Stranger than Fiction. 
What were your highlights?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!