12.01.2008

flashback

Flashback.
Also known as, 
a glimpse into my life when I avoided the blog-o-sphere.
Yep, I do have a life beyond the blog.
Barely.
I read. I sewed. I learned new dog tricks.
I caught up on sleep.  Caught up with old friends. 
Got caught parking longer than I ought. (oops)
I cooked. I ate. I ate out.
Other things happened too.
Take a look.

A Saturday visit to an aquarium with John's club.

 A little Etsy purchase from a black apple.

Numerous games...the latest game obsession is Uno, Magic Treehouse version, which includes a "flyaway" card, allowing a color change and look at an opponent's cards.

A surprise parcel from a spy.

A bit of sewing.
Musical totes.
One for the student (Jude).
One for his teacher.
Simply for inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back. I love Jude's music tote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof.

    I'd love to have the link to "John's club"!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!