9.21.2008

A New Song.


A new to me song, we sang at church today.

Come ye sinners
by Joseph Hart

Come, ye sinners, poor and needy,
Weak and wounded, sick and sore.
Jesus ready stands to save you.
Full of pity, love and power

I will arise and go to Jesus.
He will embrace me in his arms.
And in the arms of my dear Saviour.
O, there are ten thousand charms.

Come, ye thirsty, come and welcome.
God's free bounty glorify.
True belief and true repentance,
Every grace that brings you nigh.

Come ye weary, heavy laden.
Lost and ruined by the fall.
If you tarry until you're better.
You will never come at all.

1 comment:

  1. Niki B,
    Was it in a hymn book and if so, do you remember which one so I can check? Thanks for the words after a difficult week, and the beautiful sunflower to start my week.
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!