9.30.2008

love list


I thought I would start Tuesday with a "Love List", a suggestion  from Operation Nice.
Here it goes.
I love fresh eggs, fried with runny yolks.  I love warm wind blowing over my face.
  I love unexpected phone calls from faraway friends. 
 I love drinking chocolate milk. I love warm towels after a shower.  
I love finding sea glass at the beach...especially blue.  
I love reading a scripture and seeing it with new eyes. 
 I love finding abandoned bird nests.  I love browsing bookstores.
 I love trimming the Christmas tree.  I love lattes.  
I love re-reading "Anne of Green Gables".  I love summer fresh tomatoes.  
I love heavy paper and fine ink pens.  I love the crunch of fallen leaves.  
I love the smell of the sea.  I love sipping cappuccinos in Italy.  I love pink lady apples.  I love when a cat purrs.  I love almost every flower God created. 
I love the warmth of the sun.  I love seeing wild animals in their natural habitat. 
I love watching a storm roll in across the prairie.  I love a good novel. 
I love Anthropologie.  I love getting the mail.  I love Google reader. 
 I love singing old gospel hymns.  I love going to the symphony.  I love dark chocolate.  I love lists.  I love white linens.  I love crafting.  I love toasty fires in fireplaces.  
I love travel.  I love playing scrabble.  I love good food.  
I love too many things for this list.
...
Play along...no "people" allowed in your list...check the link.

3 comments:

  1. Love your list! I have never sipped cappuccinos in Italy, but I have a feeling I would love it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole,

    I too love your love list. I don't love all your items, but most of them for sure. I especially agree with Melissa's comment except I'd rather have a mocha. Please try Honey Crisp apples if you've never had them. I bet they make it to your next love list.

    P.S. if you have a minute and can please post the picture of the piano so I can show Tim. We are SO happy that you guys can enjoy and use it (especially after all you did for the folks).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink lady apples, Scrabble, crafting, a good novel and flowers too, which is probably why were friends.

    I've told many people about Operation Nice and shared with them how I found out about it due to your blog. Thanks for exposing me to new and fun things.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!