Hmm...makes you wonder.
Our vacation is quickly coming to an end, we head home on Friday.
The 2 weeks have flown past at an alarming speed.
- Delia has conquered biking riding sans training wheels...stopping is still a bit tricky but perhaps at home on her own bike.
- Jude's skin has darken several shades due to the many many hours at the beach.
- We have discovered a new ice cream treat...strawberry ice cream mixed with milk and then topped with ginger ale...compliments of Nate the Great.
- Wildlife spotted: eagle, raccoons, snake, heron, jellyfish, halibut, rabbit, deer, owl, crabs, sand dollars and so on.
- Average number of daily treats, candy, dessert or special surprises= 3
Olympics have become part of daily life...watching, reading, talking, coloring and vocabulary.