8.19.2008

37

Where o where have I been?
Vacation mode into real life mode has been a bigger transition than I expected.
The day after we got home was John's birthday...of course there was a party...
a bring-your-favorite-pizza-potluck party.
Parties are like vacation. Right?
Since then I have been re-organizing cupboards, sorting clothes (getting uniforms ready), and general household purging (Goodwill here I come).
Did I mention the enormous stack of mail, banking business and good old getting-in-the-swing-of-things occupying my mind.
It is good to be home.

I think I am ready to carry on in Projectville. Stay posted as my ideas take flight.
Maybe.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, now I want some pizza.

    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nicole. one of the groups i advise is having a garage sale on Sept 6-7 if you want to donate your stuff to them. I can probably arrange to have them pick it up too. Let me know. it probably won't be deductible though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea for a party, I have never heard of a pizza potluck before. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I love the pizza potluck idea.

    Happy birthday John!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!