7.09.2008

photoless post and pbpginfwmy

Ah, the sweat and pure stink of summer. I am across the bay these days with my kids at the summer program and it is hot hot hot over here...not the gentle cool fog of my hometown. Both yesterday and today I went hiking/brisk walking/light jogging and by 9:30 when I was finished it was blazing. I am such a lame-o when it comes to too much heat.
Of course I would much rather be lounging on a hammock sipping iced tea but the scale is a cruel master and the lost pounds are showing their ugly faces one by one. Ack! I gotta keep the numbers down. Decreasing not increasing.
I will survive the soaring temperatures, of course, because I located a lovely little air conditioned store...TJ Maxx!

Okay, enough blather.

Shall I announce the giveaway winner?

Please

Be

Patient

God

Is

Not

Finished

With

Me

Yet.


Bravo to those who knew it and for those who checked on google...at least you checked!

the winner is....


cc


Wahoo! Please send me your real name and address info so I can ship you a tote bag!!


Happy sweaty summer days to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!

    But you can save yourself some postage. I'll be there on the 21st.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!