7.20.2008

overheard

*
Sometimes kids say the funniest things, here is sampling from this week...overheard on the commute across the bay to "Camp Wild Wild West".
Jude: "Is it yaks (yacks) or yaks (yawks)?"
Mom: "Yaks (yacks)."
Jude: "Is that the Canadian way?"
Very funny if you are Canadian, as I am or if you are frequently mocked, as I am!
...
Another out of the blue conversation between the kids.
Delia: "I'm not going to be a mom when I am older, I'm going to be a musical teacher."
Jude: "You can be a mom and a teacher...lots of moms work, not ours, but you can do both!"
Delia: "Oh!"
Oh, out of the mouths of babes!
...
*photo from last month but what is a post on this blog without a photo

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love listening in on their discussions (unless there is screaming involved) even today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have got to make an effort to write the funny things down. I am terrible at remembering anything i hear but funny tidbits like this make my day!

    Oh, and I forgot to mention a while ago that aI love your new banner!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!