7.16.2008

one of those kinda days

You know one of those days when you get up too early and can not focus on one single task so instead you dabble in about 18 tasks...well that was my day.
The first few hours had focus and purpose, a dental appointment for Delia...double tooth extraction, the tooth fairy will be visiting when this post is posted.
After the early morning appointment I found myself at home with a druggie child watching videos, so I started cooking and baking (bread, banana bread, white beans, cinnamon rice, creamed corn and the beginnings of raspberry jam).
A day interspersed with laundry, booking reading and kid snuggling.
I ended the day with focus...a mojito (virgin) and of course, Project Runway!
...
Oh Daddy O...Happy 65th to you! Happy happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!