5.28.2008

show and tell

For several weeks now I have promised my SIL a tote bag, to tote her laptop and lunch to work. I had such fun making it...fancy straps (which I did not photograph), multiple pockets, water bottle pocket and I even filled some pockets with goodies.

The tote was adapted from Lotta Jansdotter's book.

Happy toting, Jackie!

Last week, my CIL (cousin-in-law) and I spent the afternoon sewing this adorable re-con dresses for our daughters...


Trouble x 2.

Delsie is 2 years Dyl's senior...they are dear friends either hugging or fighting at any given moment.

The dresses are made from a men's dress shirt.

Isn't that clever.

Check it out.


3 comments:

  1. Oh lookit you... being as crafty as ever. Very cute stuff N!

    All the sewing I've been able to get done lately is mending - blah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tote, the fabric is so nice! I love the men's shirts turned into dresses, and tried to follow the link but it didn't work for me. It just gave me a sign in screen. DO you have to be signed in to see it then? I could just sign up and then search for it myself I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the dress, I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!