4.08.2008

goodies

I guess I am back in the swing of things...time (and life) marches onward.

Waking with the kids not hours before, picking up groceries, shuttling kids to school...

yep, life as I know it.

So, that means I went shopping.

Yes, I am a consumer but I did have a gift card burning a hole in my wallet...off to Gymboree we go...and to home we go with a girl in stripes. Who knew by age 4 1/2 one could have so many opinions about what to wear? I am afraid I have lost my window of choosing clothes for Dels. It is a sad day. No longer do I get to pick the cutest ruffly blouse with grosgrain ribbon, instead I get to pay for the colorful stripes.

Next year she'll be wearing an uniform so perhaps I can control the navy/white and khaki options.

I doubt it!


Check out my new sneakers...for sneaking around and appearing to be a mega cool urban mama. They are an early birthday gift from a dear friend...not only is it a gift to me but a gift to the world as they are "ethLETic"...check it out.


A wee gift for Jude...that I might need to borrow from time to time!

An opportunity to teach time. If that is possible!

Oh, by the by more European Adventure photos can be viewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!