3.21.2008

the day before

It's the day before a big trip and there are likely a zillion things to do...but what am I doing...visiting my mechanic, sewing rice bags for my kids and a friend, stitching up drawstring bags for birthday gifts, shopping for pants and now blogging. Seriously folks...I think some hard core procrastinating is going on. Do you think? Maybe I suddenly have oodles of free time.
Not.
We are packed and the 1 suitcase we are sharing is standing guard by the door...I still need to hem a pair of pants (thanks for helping Mom!) and then it is off to bed to dream of a steaming cup of hot cocoa that I will drink tomorrow...by Sunday it will be a pint and fish & chips!
Tootles, see you on the road.
Happy Easter.
He is risen.
Indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful trip J & N! We'll be standing by to hear details!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!