- I shop too much.
- I frequent Target far too often.
- We eat out more than neccesary.
- We swing by Safeway regualrly but rarly spend more than $20 (groceries=Trader Joes)
- I spoil our children with books & hot cocoa.
- I need to stop CONSUMING and just say "No"
- Quicken needs to be utilized more often.
I suppose if I stayed home more I would spend less...except at Amazon! The other thing I learned about myself this week is...I can not stand "pretend" sugar or sugar free. I already knew this because I mush prefer "real" food but this confirms my hunch. I ordered a "skinny cinnamon dolce latte" the other day, while at Target (0f course) since I had a hankering for something sweet...Yuck-O! Never again. Infact I had to throw the latte out...not worth the calories. I so rarely get a flavored coffee drink but next time I will resist the marketing campaign for "skinny" flavored drinks. If I had stayed home and not shopped this would not have happened. Will I ever learn?spell check is not working so please bear with me!