1.09.2008

blog slacker

Oh I am such a blogging slacker...I have so many interesting things to blog about...Christmas makesies photos, randomness about what I am eating, doing, cooking or creating...I could tell you about how I sorted my sewing box (I received a lovely sewing basket for Christmas), cleaned off my "inspiration board" (inspiration for those of you who need it!) and watched my new favorite show. Or perhaps I could tell silly little stories about my kids and how Jude is reading chapter books and how I can not keep up with his pace or perhaps how Delsie talks nonstop 99% of the time about a great deal of nothingness. The weather has been rainy and uninspiring thus no photos and I have been a bit out of sorts...weary, grumpy and a bit on the lazy side., However I have found some amazing new goodies on the world wide web...lovely little doors, a way to feed the world and a fun little time waster. Oh and have you seen this book, seen this site or heard about this. See I have been busy with the www. I promise I will return with real photos of my real life with a real story or two. In the meantime happy hyperlinking (clicking on the colored words to find web treasures...a treasure hunt so to speak!).

2 comments:

  1. Something freaky to add. The kids might like this one:

    http://www.mono-1.com/monoface/main.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh!!! Thank you, thank you! I love your links, how do you find them?! I am so inspired now I am freaking out!!!! Yay, happy, happy inside, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!