12.14.2007

mama elf

There is something about that last minute rush that makes me burst forth with creativity and energy. I am a sewing machine, crafting queen, cookie dough making princess and mess maker extraordinaire. Here are a few glimpses into future gifts...nothing like leaving it until the week before we leave on holiday...oh the high...oh the rush of procrastinating.

Fabric waiting to be chosen...


...patterns referenced and zippers waiting to be attached...hand sewing here I come...perhaps something to do on the road north.


A quick peek at gifts made, mostly made and ready to be gifted away.

Oooo I love giving gifts...I need to be motivated earlier so I can make more and give more. My heart is feeling so generous this year. Have I mentioned that I think about Christmas all year...since March at least. Can I just add that it is so hard not to spoil the kids this year...they get Christmas...the giving, the making and of course the receiving of all sorts of goodness. Christmas eve/day is going to be so fun. I can't wait.

Happy Christmas everyone...let the sewing, baking, giving and receiving continue.
Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the fabrics you chose and the little booklets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! After reading the last post as well, your plate is so full! How and when do you sleep?
    Laundry?
    dishes?
    I want your energy and motivation!!!
    Oh, and I absolutely love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I recognize some of those tid-bits. Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!