11.24.2007

turkey day

The Thanksgiving bird.
Oh the bounty! Oh the goodness!
A stuffed maple glazed turkey with all the fixin's...rice, giblet gravy, mashed sweet potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce...
a meal shared with family and friends.

Pre-feast photo op...taken by me with my crazy half blind eye.

Let the thankfulness begin!

Before dessert Jude read his "Thanksgiving book"to us

and we shared God's goodness in our lives...

We have so much to be grateful for.

We finished the afternoon off with Jude's (new)favorite...
maple cinnamon pumpkin pie topped with maple whipped cream.
Yes, there was a maple theme!
Scrumptious.
Thank you to Christine for all your culinary wonders...
a pleasure to share the kitchen with you.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you had an awesome visit with Jer, Christine and Zach. I am very jealous. First that you got to see them and second because they got to see you. Happy Thanksgiving. I have to go cheer on the Riders now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You need to read this weeks blog. You are refered to as my nosy older cousin - in a very loving way of course. AHH Childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That all looks so good! In all the rush I didn't remember to take a photo of my turkey and I am still so disappointed!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!