11.12.2007

eye patch

Okaya so here I am. I had to take this picutre my soelf because my @#$%#$ lazy husbandk wasn not will ing to help me with my blodfg. Many fo ayou know his feelings on bloghinh, how it gives to inmtimate a loogk into our private lives. So here is the best I could do. Sorry oblut the picture, and I'm tsure there are erroe s= ehre, but I can't see the speell check button. A;las.

Just kidding. This is the wonderful husband--guest blogging for the first time...don't want to disappoint the faithful readers. Thanks for all your prayers. The surgery went well. Nicole is feeling well, although she says she does feel a bit weird as the medication wears off . She is resting and trying to keep warm, and is able to walk around if needed and wear her glasses over the patch. I'm trying to attend to her every need (if I can just get past the whining and whimpering), and thanks again for all of your help and offers to help. We'll go back to the hospital in the morning for a follow-up and hopefully get the patch off then.

And here's the real picture.

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Aww, I hope you recover quick and are back to your chipper self. Glad the surgery went well!
    How long do you have to wear the patch?

    John, dude! You had me going, ha, ha, you are a great husband from what Nicole writes (well from knowing you, without her writing I assumed you were anyway), thank you for the update. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny - the post, not the surgery.

    Glad to hear all went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny post. I thought Nicole must have been on some loopy drugs or something! I am glad she is doing good. I am praying for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the surgery went well! We're looking forward to seeing you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to see that you came through okay. We are here to help you if you need anything. I'll call you later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you up and about, Nicole. Perhaps you should wear a hook and parrot to really liven up your look! Great and humorous ghost-writer, by the way. I think he should make a cameo appearance at least twice a year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy healing Nicole. I'm so relieved to hear that everything went well. You're a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Glad to see y'all (like my Americanese?) haven't lost your sense of humor in the not-so-funny aftermath of surgery. I wish Nicole a speedy recovery, and John multiplied patience! :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess I should pay a little more attention to your blog. I hope the surgery results are good and the iritis isn't aggravated by it. I will no longer take for granted going on four years without a flare-up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just checking - who was "whining and whimpering"? Was that John or Nicole?

    Have to say that when I first started reading the blog message, I couldn't believe Nicole was writing those things about John. So unlike her. Was it the after affects of the medication? No it was her darling husband who has the greatest sense of humor! Hummm, did he get it from his Aunt Kitty? If only I could be that funny!

    Love you guys so much and keep getting better every day.

    Love, aunt kitty

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!