10.05.2007

'tis the season for pumpkin

Don't these pumpkin chocolate chip muffins look delish? They are super tasty...full of wholesome goodness. I waited most of the week to whip up a batch but alas it took until Friday 4pm to get the job done. I noticed the recipe on this blog and thought to myself I love pumpkin and love chocolate what could be better. I love the Angry Chicken...I have her book, which is super clever and if I ever have an extra hour or two I will whip up a few of her sewing projects.

I know some of you don't believe I have a messy kitchen...for the sake of an unhurried life but here is the state of my kitchen at 4:45pm today...See...messy! I did however spend the past 1 hour cleaning so it is sparkly clean just in time for John's poker buddies!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, that's no messy kitchen. A few things on the counter, whoop-dee-do. I see the cabinets are still white and considering you baked it's understandable for there to be a few cooking items out.

    Is it too much to ask for a batch of those pumpkin muffins to be shipped? Can't wait to see you at the pumpkin party in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family, friends, and unhurriedness, even if now you don't celebrate until November!!! Love, Steph, Chris, Kassia & Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT was a messy kitchen? Oh please, you're going to have to try harder than that!

    Where's my muffin??

    ReplyDelete
  4. leave me alone!!! that is a messy kitchen for me! I don't have a dishwasher to stash things...I am the dishwasher. Maybe messy is like junk...one womans junk is another womans treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm with the rest of the crowd. I think you can do better with the "messy" kitchen Nicole. I think you should take that as a challenge too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!