9.06.2007

take time to read

Today, in between audiology appointments, shopping for booster seats, dropping dry cleaning, shuttling kids to school /gym class, making numerous phone calls and all the other day-to-day mama activities, I sat down and read. This book has been on my bedside table for awhile now and this week I started reading it...I love a good book. See I can sit still...I can stop mid day and read. Although I will need to do double time tomorrow because I am working on handmade party invites...block printing... for Delsie's 4th Birthday. The list for tomorrow is stretching longer and longer but I figure with a bit of caffeine I can accomplish many things! I will even take time to sit and read...perhaps finish my novel.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You go sister- I stopped and read a magazine in the middle of the day today too! What a luxury, better than Bonbons. Can I borrow your book after you are done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book! I just finished it during a VERY LONG un-scheduled flight delay in Salt Lake this week. Let me know what you think of it. I think I might have enjoyed the Kite Runner a little more, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...how do you do it?! You must sleep at night!

    BTW what kind of camera do you use? Your photos are always stunning. They look like they come from a clunker though, and I am afraid my neck would break lugging one around all day. I am in a bit of a camera funk and can no longer see the light....help! (thank you)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna,
    I use 2 different cameras...a big "clinker" Nikon D200 for most of my at home photos but for everyday throw in the bag camera I use a Sony Cybershot. We (especially John) use the Nikon for professional portraits etc but the Cybershot is agreat little and fast camera.
    Erika,
    Someone else has dibs on the novel but you are next.
    Amy,
    I did enjoy the Kite Runner better but both were moving...I shed many tears.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!