8.13.2007

update of sorts

I am here...never fear. We are having computer difficulties so blogging became a low priority...I am back and in the swing of things. Camilla, Penny and Dixie are back from holiday and Jose had to get a shot. The kids are having a ball with friends and I am perusing cookbooks for dinner ideas. This is the last week of summer before school like activities start up again. I still haven't tackled my garden too many things "needing" my attention...like fabric, children and a weekend of parties.



Awhile ago I joined a "Color me Happy Swaparooni" on Flickr and the swap was Brown and Blue. This is the lovely package I received. So fun to get a package in the mail...hint hint...especially when the mailbox is stacked with bills and wanna-be bills (AKA junk mail). I had so much fun shopping for my swap buddy but I forgot to take a photo...maybe she'll post it on Flickr and I can show you! The goodies included a photo album, soap and a lovely handmade bracelet. Just like Christmas. I love Christmas. I love surprises.



The weekend madness included a wedding (Wahoo for Tom & Renee) and a 40th birthday party for Rob. I avoided dancing by snuggling with Layla (brides babe). Babies ahhh... soft and sweet smelling baby-ness. I love babies.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I love comments!