6.09.2007

new boyfriend

I have a new boyfriend...I hate to make a confession like that here for all the world to see but alas it is true. Oh, don't get me wrong I still love my husband but my boyfriend, ahhh he makes my life so much easier...I wish I had met him years ago and oh, the things he can do for a bathtub, he cleans up and doesn't expect much from me. I love his magical powers. I don't understand the magic but alas it is there!

Honestly, I do have a fabulous husband...quite frankly I don't know what he would do without me, or I without him...he sent me this email to inspire me. Love it! Love him...forget the boyfriend, I'll stick with John! Nah, I need them both!

4 comments:

  1. I am so UPSET! I thought Mr. Clean and I had an exclusive relationship! Why didn't he tell me he was spending his spare time at your house? I'm going to go have a talk with him right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. My husband not only knows about Mr. Clean, but openly encourages our relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would be thrilled if I spent more time with said party. xhhuhnb ,mg bvbv b nb nbhnjhj....Kaitlyn says hi. ggmg


    bn fb gfnhbkghkhj ghjhj bnbnjgghhffffffffffvaqqqqqqqqq22222222222erg9 and 5. h jhj....I passed her off. Sorry bout that, hope your hike is awesome, sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad Mr. Clean doesn't come with Thing from the Adam's family. That would be quiet a pair.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!