6.30.2007

I love Amy


Amy Butler that is...she is an amazing designer and source of inspiration.

The big reveal...here is my skirt and I am proud of it. I will be wearing the lovely skirt to church tomorrow for all the ladies to ooo and ahhh over. In the end I chose a new style of skirt by Titus "The perfect skirt" and new fabric by Amy Butler (her Lotus Collection). I am so pleased with my handiwork and I must say the sewing class was great, I learned so many new things and have a new love for bias tape. Bring on the projects, I am ready to conquer them. Keep your eyes peeled for the "in works" project for Delsie.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it up close. It looks wonderful! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise beat me to the blog spot??? I've got to get online quicker.

    Your skirt looks beautiful, and I am really proud of you. I promise to ooohhh and aaahhh when I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, aaah, I love that it flows. Great picture. I can't wait until you inpart your new sewing knowledge to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!