5.22.2007

new merices


Even when I start my day, at 5:40 am by yelling at my 5 year old and feeling frustrated that my 3 year old is in my bed...even though I have carried her back to her bed at least twice during the night. Even though I allowed myself to be pushed to the limits of motherdom by naughtiness and sassiness, at the end of the day I still love them and cherish them and would give my life for them. Even if my hair has been pulled out, and I have a borderline migraine and there are hypothetical bruises on my forehead from the day's head banging, I am are still grateful that God gave me (us) these precious gifts. I can hang in there because tomorrow is a new day. His mercies are new every morning. Grace.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That is such an incredible photograph Nicole. Wow. Where was it taken? It really looks like the valley behind my parents farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I share the bruises, and they are so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!