5.02.2007

home again

Aloha!!

Home at last! We had a fabby time in Kauai, in spite of the fact that John & I fried our backs within the first 3 hours in the sun...not even the sun since we started snorkeling at 7am. By 11 am we were burnt. Yikes. Nonetheless we had a great time and would definitely go again. Although next time to Hawaii we would try a different island to round out the experience. If you go to Hawaii, let me know because I can recommend a great place to stay near Kapa'a on Kauai. A little garden room with kitchenette in the back of someone's home. Simply lovely.
I am dog dead tired today from the red eye flight home so I did not get the photos uploaded for y'all but I will...tomorrow I hope. Of course I have not forgotten about the kitchen photo either.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. That sounds so nice! (The place you stayed.) When The Mr. and I went there on our honeymoon, we stayed in a hotel a couple blocks off of Waikiki beach.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!