4.22.2007

Old Mother Hubbard

Sadly, I have been a terrible mother these past 10 days or so, especially when feeding my family...and friends! Like old mother Hubbard, my cupboards have been bare...and naked. Alas, today Denise came over and rehung our cupboard doors and then we did one more coat of paint. I love the way the kitchen looks already. Polenta walls and crisp white cupboards. I am ordering doors for my laundry area and I am waiting for lovely vintagey glass knobs & pulls for the doors & drawers. The look I am aiming for is vintage charm. I do promise photos once everything is back in it's place.
The countdown is on for Hawaii...4 more sleeps! 2 more until Nan arrives. Wahoo!

2 comments:

  1. Your NEW kitchen sounds wonderful and I am looking forward to seeing it. We returned home from Red Bluff after the news regarding Mrs. C.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. N- Wow, you've been busy no wonder why we don't have time for a get together. Have a wonderful time in Hawaii and give me a ring when you get back.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!