4.26.2007

bags are packed and toes are ready




Our bags are packed... Kauai here we come.

My toes are ready for the beach, thanks to a pedi/mani this week. Thank you mother-in-law.

Judah's quote of the morning " I hope you guys have fun swimming with the sea turtles".

Thank you Judah, we hope to.

See you next week.

The promised kitchen photos must wait for the painted laundry area doors to be finished (and started, Ed???)...so you can get the completed look. It will be worth the wait.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hello Nicole! Saw your comment on SAJ's blog snd thought I'd stop by and say "hi." I know we don't really know each other, but I was friends with your hubby years ago, when he was trying to find a way to get your attention, he was a lost puppy without you!
    Your grandma keeps me updated on your little family regularly, she is so proud of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to get a mani/petti without me? Fine. I'm glad to hear that you found some time to pamper yourself. Enjoy kaui, its one of my favorite places. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found you through familymclean. I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I wonder how many of the cousins have blogs that I don't know about? I have Jody and Heather's listed in my blog list...)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!